Membership Ambassador team-members help foster and build spirit and community through one or more of the following roles as interest
and as schedule permits:
• Contacts all new members and renewing members to welcome them to the association and personally invite them to quarterly member orientation and/or other monthly events
• Attends or facilitates member orientation meetings and/or evening meetings to help welcome arriving new members, current members, and guests
• Coordinates connections with other members, volunteers, and leaders to create networking opportunities
• Attends membership meetings and networking events and collects any prospective member, member leads, or under-engaged members and report to membership committee to ensure a follow up is scheduled.
• Helps educate prospective members on the importance of belonging to the association The goal is to help you develop your networking opportunities while volunteering at various functions. Ambassadors serve in a leadership capacity and as a liaison between the association and member businesses as our official “hosts”.
Some of the responsibilities, (but not limited) our ambassadors are requested to do include:
• welcome and involve existing members through participation in events.
• recruit and retain HBAS members.
• visit new members to encourage involvement in the many programs offered by the association.
• act as hosts to introduce others.
• greet everyone at social functions, making them feel welcome.
• attend monthly Ambassador Committee lunch meetings.